- Full cross-platform compatibility: runs happily on Linux, Windows and Mac OS X without any dependency installation necessary
- HTML5 vastly improved: framerates within 10% of Flash's, and a large subsection of ActionScript working
- Shape drawing: Straighten and Curve modes are now usable
- Text added (although you have to set the contents with ActionScript right now)
- More forgiving of non-fatal errors, so you don't lose work if I make a mistake
- And more!
Saturday, January 21, 2012
Alpha 2 released!
I have released the second alpha of the SWIFT/Lightningbeam project! This release brings several new features, such as: