- OS ports: Full installers for RPM-based Linux, OSX and Windows. Maybe BSD etc. too?
- Basic draw tools done; can be used as 2d animation software
- HTML5 optimization
- Change default flash player from Gnash to Lightspark (for ActionScript 3 support)
- Timeline functions done
- Scripting tools (syntax highlighter/checker)
- HTML5 Actionscript wrapper complete (ignoring unwrappable classes such as Microphone)
- Full tool set done
- Possibly change drawing backend for cross-platform compatibility and speed. Clutter? Tkinter? Not sure.
- Raster image editor done.
Red is not done yet, yellow is incomplete, and green is done.
- Draw shapes:rectangles
- Edit shapes:
Copy, paste, move frames
- Python module system
- Colors and Gradients editor
- Raster Image Editor